Monday, April 20, 2009

Tornado!!

No there is not actually a tornado but we are under a tornado watch and it is thunderstorming outside! Today has been one of those rainy days where you just don't want to get out of bed! However I drug myself out of bed to go to tutoring this morning even though I just wanted to stay in bed and sleep! I had this cliff nectar bar on the way to the school. It was really good- I love these cliff nectar bars and this dark chocolate walnut was no different!
When I got back to my house after tutoring I was starving! I snacked on a Sargento Vermont White Cheddar Cheese stick while I headed up the other half of my Trader Joes flatbread pizza in the oven.
I ate this and then just chilled out and watched tv for a while. Then I was like why am I sitting down here watching tv when I could be taking a wonderful nap in my bed! So I went upstairs and took an absolutely wonderful nap! Unfortunately I had to wake up and go to my ethics class at 4. I was sitting in class thinking about what I had at home to make for dinner, I am seriously running low on food! Erica said she was making tuna helper and I was like that sounds good I'll make some kind of tuna pasta! So here is my tuna salad pasta!!! (I used the last of my elbow box and then added some bow tie pasta in haha)
I sauteed about 1/3 of an onion and then deglazed the pan with some red wine. Then I added a can of tuna, parmasean, some mustard, and a little sour cream to make it more creamy since once again I don't have milk (I don't drink milk so I really don't buy it, sometimes I fill a water bottle up with milk when I'm at home mostly so I can make pasta lol). Then I added some fresh thyme and dried oregano. yeah it was pretty much any random thing I could find that I thought could work. haha it wasn't the best pasta I've ever made but it was pretty good for what I had to make it with! I ate about half of it and put the rest in the fridge for lunch tomorrow. Then for dessert I had my last coconut ice cream sandwich!
yummm! Now I'm waiting for Kylin to get home and we are going to watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua. I'm pretty excited I've wanted to watch it but nobody would watch it with me! Then it will probably be some yoga and early to bed because I'm pretty tired and I'm not feeling all that great. My allergies have been acting up and although its not as bad as normal I'm pretty congested and my chest and head have been stuffy and achy. Then tomorrow Maggie and I are going to see 17 Again!! hooray- I love me some Zac Efron.

Oh and by the way I really am 22 years old. I just have a love for puppies and High School Musical. And Hannah Montana and all things Disney. ummm this is why I am going to be an Elementary school teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster