Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Home!

I have to make this super short because I'm about to go to the grocery store with my mom! It's been pretty busy the last couple of days! During movie night I got this yummy chocolate chip cookie from Shields Market!
Then for lunch yesterday I went to Mai Sushi with Maggie and Sara. I got a philly roll and a fried oyster roll- haha i couldn't resist trying it and it was really good!
Then I loaded up a bunch of stuff in my car and made another wrap- this one had cheddar, tomatoes, sprouts, and asiago.
Then I headed to class for forever! I got home around 11:30 last night and then unloaded my car this morning!

hahaha also waiting in the mail for me was barney butter samples! I can't wait to try them!
Well I'm off to buy lots of stuff so that I can make lots of fun stuff while I'm at home! Rachel and I are having a baking extravaganza so be prepared for that haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster