Thursday, April 23, 2009

Love Whole Foods

Okay so busy busy days this week! Sorry for the sporadic posting! Yesterday I had a Think Organic apricot coconut bar on may to tutoring. It was pretty good! And then I had my last day of tutoring! Monday is our last day out at the school and we have our tutoring celebration!
Then for lunch I made a tuna salad wrap. I mixed up some tuna with a little mayo and mustard. Wrapped it up in a spinach wrap and put the last of my goat brie in with it and zapped it in the microwave for about 20 seconds so the cheese would get all melty. It was pretty delicious.
Then for the rest of the day I worked on my "final" for my tutoring class, we are putting together a packet of info and stuff for the parents to continue to work with their kids. Once I have everything maybe I'll take a picture- or at least of my awesome game that I spent entirely too long on yesterday. Then for dinner I had an Annie Chun's teriyaki noodle bowl. I have to say I was a little disappointed with this!!! I guess because I'm use to the pad thai ones, but I feel like all the other noodle bowls had peanuts or some kind of topping for it. So yeah it was okay but definitely not my favorite kind and I probably won't buy this kind again. I will stick to the pad thai and other kinds!
Then we went and saw He's Just Not That Into You at the Byrd. Talk about a depressing movie- basically the message was like some people have happy endings and find their true love but not everyone! ahhhhh who makes a movie like that!!!

So this morning I slept in until 11 but then stayed in bed on my computer until around noon! It was wonderful. Then I finally dragged myself up out of bed because I had tons of stuff to do! I quickly ate some unpictured, unhealthy beefaronis lol. Then I made a grocery list and went out and about to run errands!

First I went to Kroger where I mostly got cookie making stuff! I think some Monster Cookies and White Chocolate Macadamia cookies are in the future! I also got some Annie's Mac and Cheese and cleaning stuff because my grandparents are coming down this weekend and I need to clean the house!
Then I went to the dollar store in search of a leveled book to give to my kid for our tutoring celebration! I found a pretty cute book that I'll think he will be able to read even though its a Level F and he's only really reading on a Level D. Then I also got some fake windex to clean the mirrors and maybe my car windows hahaha. And bubble mailers since the semester is almost over and its textbook selling time!! And I also got some car cleaner/ uv protectant stuff that I left in my car so I would remember to use it haha!Then I went to Whole Foods!
I got spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, portabella burgers, So Delicious coconut milk ice cream sandwiches with banana split ice cream inside, eggs, milk, some raw revolution bars to try, a raw organic food bar, and a greens bar. And I got some goat cheddar which was definitely a splurge at $7 and I couldn't resist trying it right away and it was so good. Worth every penny of that $7!! And I got two free things! I had a coupon for a free Kashi frozen dinner so I picked up the Lemongrass Coconut Chicken and we will see how that is. I'm not really a chicken fan but everything else about this sounded so good so I figured I can always just pick the chicken out! And I also got this awesome Whole Foods reusable lunch size bag!So anyways I put all my food away and then walked up to my room only to look out the window and see this

Apparently they are like shooting a movie or something. I'm not sure but I watched them drive up and put on these weird costumes! They totally distracted me from doing homework!

Anyways while I attempted to work on homework I snacked on a Think Thin Brownie Crunch. yuckkk this was not good! I should have learned my lesson from the Chocolate Fudge kind. I love the Think Organic and Think Green bars but these chocolate Think Thin ones are really disgusting.

So there were all sorts of fun Earth Day freebies yesterday and there are still a couple more for the rest of the week!

Head over to Your Mama Reviews where they are giving away a free spotted box! You can read about it there but basically its this awesome box filled with all sorts of fun eco-friendly things!

If you want to get a way cool free reusable lunch size bag from Whole Foods just print out this coupon.

And finally if you live near a Wegmans they are doing a super awesome Earth day thing on Saturday. They have all sorts of cool stuff going on in the stores and if you bring in a plastic grocery bag stuffed with lots of other plastic grocery bags they will give you a free reusable bag. Unfortunately I am not at home this weekend and there is no Wegmans in Richmond! I'm a little sad that I'm missing out but I told my mom to go get me a bag but she probably won't because she doesn't like Wegmans for whatever crazy reason.

So I'm off to hopefully finish up some more homework and then maybe head over to Maggie's for Grey's tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster