Saturday, April 18, 2009

I love hummus!

It is absolutely gorgeous outside today!!! It is warm but that means there are too many bugs, especially bees and wasps! So yesterday for lunch I made the best sandwich ever. Sourdough bread topped with tomatoes, bean sprouts, and munster popped under the broiler until the cheese was all melty and delicious! Then I slathered lots of sabra garlic hummus!!! yummmmmm this is my new favorite sandwich for sure!!!
Then on the side I tried some Annie's Cheddar Bunnies! yummm they were really good too!
Then for dinner I had a taco salad, with spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, green onions, taco meat, cheese, ranch, and tortilla chips.
Then I did some homework and went to bed fairly early. This morning I woke up early because the wedding I was going to was at 10. I had a slice of cranberry orange bread with almond butter. Then me and my sister drove out to Chantilly for Tom and Rebekkah's wedding! Rebekkah looked so pretty! but unfortunately I forgot my camera!!! So we just went to the ceremony- they were having a small reception. So I came home and made another awesome sandwich. This time I also added in some cheddar and prosciutto. yummmmm but I liked it better minus the prosciutto and cheddar.
Now my sister and I are bored bored bored. We are watching some movie that we on demanded that really isn't all that good hahaha. So we will see if anything more exciting happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster