Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sick of Risotto!!!

So yesterday I went with Megan and Jonathan and we went shopping at Target and Costco. We stopped at Arby's for lunch. I was pretty excited because they had the Turkey, Apple, and Brie sandwich- yay! And they had these new Iced FruiTeas. I tried the Diet Peach one. At first I didn't really like it because it was way too syrupy, however once I drank a little more and mixed it up I think that all the syrup was on the bottom and once it got stirred up it was really good!

And of course the sandwich was just as amazing as last time I got it. After we got back I got to work on finishing up my psyc journals and my special needs portfolio. I snacked on a Quaker Chewy Dark Chocolate and Cherry granola bar that I snagged from our tutoring celebration on Monday. It was really good- but I still think the peanut butter ones are the best. But this could be a close second.
Then for dinner I made some Bunny Butts (Annies)- the Aged Cheddar variety with some chopped up tomatoes! It was delish as always and I ate about half this bowl and put the rest in the fridge for later.

And baby cat was sitting on a pillow on the chair watching everything inside and outside as I was eating! Isn't she cute!!!!

Then I headed over to Maggie's for the 100th episode of Lost. I was very disappointed because nothing very exciting happened it was the same thing that happens every week on Lost. After Lost I really wanted some ice cream. Ukrops was closed so I headed to CVS and picked through their very limited and disappointing ice cream selection. I decided on Edy's Maxx Java Mashup. It was not really what I wanted at all but it was pretty good. It was kind of like a cookies and cream ice cream with coffee ice cream as the base instead of vanilla.

This morning I woke up at the lovely hour of 11:30. It was pretty fabulous. I worked on my special needs binder for a little and then had some leftover risotto for lunch. I am getting pretty sick of this risotto. I made it forever ago while I was at home and have had it in the freezer and have been eating it off and on for months. After eating lunch there is a little tiny bit left and I guess I'll keep in in Maggie's fridge in case I need to eat it tomorrow.
I haven't really decided what I'm doing for the rest of the day. Part of me wants to go to IV because its senior night, but I'm really not that close with any of the seniors that are graduating this year and part of me really wants to just stay here at Maggie's for Grey's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster