Friday, April 24, 2009

Cleaning for Grandma!

So yesterday when I was unloading my groceries I discovered a frozen enchilada from Trader Joes that I totally had forgotten about! The funny thing is I had searched the freezer a couple days ago to see if I had any hidden food and couldn't find any! So I brought it over to Maggie's to eat during Grey's Anatomy. It was okay- it wasn't bad but it wasn't great and I probably wouldn't buy it again. I was so hungry that I ate half of it before I remembered to take a picture! There were 2 enchiladas and here is the second one haha!
I was still hungry after I ate that so I snacked on some of Maggie's Artisan Wheat Thins

ummm holy cow these were delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had seen them in the stores but the picture on the box didn't look that good so I hadn't bough them before. I can't even explain how delicious they were! Better than the Sundried Tomato Basil one which were my favorite before. I ended up eating the rest of the box of them which Maggie said was okay because she kept eating them constantly and wanted me to help her get rid of them!!

Anyways I woke up this morning and my right eye was killing me!! And I didn't have my glasses with me so I walked around without being able to see for a while. Then I put in my left contact and could half way see. Eventually my eye was not quite as red and painful as it was before so I sucked it up and put in my other contact because I knew I would need it in to drive home! Anyways while I was blind I had a Greens energy bar. I wasn't really sure what to expect and wasn't really expecting it to taste super good but wow it was amazing! Hands down the best tasting bar I've ever had. It was super fruity and covered in yogurty goodness! I will definitely be buying more of these!

Then while I was halfway blind I ate lunch! haahha I had Amy's Chunky Tomato Bisque- my new favorite soup!!! I love love love this soup!
Then for dessert I had this fake cadberry egg that I got at CVS last night on a late night contact solution run!

Ummm the chocolate on these are not that good but the inside was like what cadberry eggs use to be like!! Super runny and not like all thick and dried out like they are now lol. Anyways it made me miss the good old days when I was like 6 and the insides of the cadberry eggs would drip halfway down my arm and get all in my barbie dolls hair!

Then after I was able to see fully again I headed back to my house. After an unsuccessful try with our big real vacuum cleaner I vacuumed the steps and upstairs with the little "broom" vacuum thing. Then I cleaned the bathroom! By that point it was almost 8 so I headed downstairs to make some dinner to eat while I watched Prison Break! I made a delicious wrap with these awesome portabella garden burgers! ummm yummmmm! I've never really had veggie burgers of any kind before but have been wanting to try them. So after studying the selection at whole foods I decided on these ones because I love mushrooms! ummm these were sooooo delicious! I'm not a big hamburger fan and I will for sure be having these around all summer to eat while the rest of my family has hamburgers.Anyways into my spinach wrap went one portabella burger, tomatoes, spinach, goat cheddar, and a little garlic aioli. yummmmm yummmm yummmm. I will definitly be making more of these with the rest of those portabella burgers.
Then for dessert I had one of these yummy So Delicious banana split coconut ice cream sandwiches! These are just as good as the vanilla ones and I can't really decide which ones I like better!
So the plan for the rest of the night is either clean the downstairs or bake some cookies. Right now I'm leaning toward the cookies because I don't feel like cleaning anymore but I'm already gross from cleaning so I might as well finish it now. Whichever doesn't happen tonight will happen tomorrow! Hope everyone has a good weekend

1 comment:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster