Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Bazillion Books!

Today has been busy busy! My mom and I went to the grocery store and bought lots of stuff! We went to Harris Teeter because thats my mom's favorite grocery store- she doesn't like Wegmans can you believe it!!! So I'm a little sad but my sister and I have a Wegmans lunch date planned sometime this week so I know I'll get to go later! So as soon as we got back I started making dinner- Spinach and Mushroom Lasanga Roll Ups with a Gorgonzola Cream Sauce which of course I got from Rachael Ray!!! They were super easy and fun to make! Its basically cremini mushrooms, onion, garlic, spinach, and ricotta on the inside rolled up inside the lasagna noodles and covered with a sauce made from chicken stock, gorgonzola, cream, and I also added tomatoes!
Then you top them with mozzarella and put them under the broiler for a little bit until the cheese is all melty and bubbly! Also they didn't fit in my pan laying down so I stood them up but I do think that it would have been better laying down because the cheese would be all over the shell instead of just on the top.

Yummmmmmm! these were so good and I will definitely be making them again! Me and my dad loved the gorgonzola sauce, I would probably just use this sauce with the tomatoes and put it on pasta and it would be wonderful! However my mom didn't like it so I said next time I would try it with fontina or gruyerecheese for he. Also I added a little parmesan, asiago, and romano mix to the filling and next time I think I would add some of the mozzarella too!

After dinner I spread out the bazillion scholastic books that me and my friends ordered from my mom and sorted them out! And there were definitely a lot! I wish I had taken a picture as they were spread all over the floor but they are all organized in bags now.

Now I'm watching Lost and snacking on a fruit tart that my mom got from Harris Teeter. It was okay, not that great. My mom makes an awesome fruit pizza and it is 500 times better than this.
So just when Lost was starting to make sense they have to do something crazy and confuse me even more! I can't figure out who is dead and who is alive and why the dead people are alive all of a sudden on the island! There are about 5 minutes left so maybe something will make more sense but I seriously doubt it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster