Friday, April 3, 2009

Maggie is Awesome!

Do you guys love my new awesome format of my blog! Maggie is the most amazing person ever! She made my banner at the top and then formatted my blog so it would be pretty! yay!!!!

So last we played High School Musical 3 Sing it and I have to say it was probably the best spent $25 ever (yes I bought it on ebay for only $25 microphone included haha). I also love how you can see Twilight in the background- we didn't watch it last night but high school musical and twilight pretty much sum up our weekends!

So after some intense singing we finally went to bed around 1:45 hahaha. This morning I slept in until 11:30ish and then had some yogurt for breakfast! I love the So Delicious Coconut Milk ice cream so much that I had to try the yogurt. It was okay, it was really thick but I think that I'm not a big fan of the chocolate yogurt. I am definitely going to have to try this in another flavor.
Then for lunch I had this Annie Chun's Udon Soup Bowl! It was pretty good, it wasn't as flavorful as some of the soup or noodle bowls but I would probably buy it again.
After lunch Corbin was running around outside trying to chase Brandy- Maggie's Aunt's dog that she is watching for the week. Either Corbin or the wind knocked over the trash can that had a glass bottle sitting on top of it. Corbin being the smart dog that he is ran all through the glass so he could try and eat the stuff that spilled. He cut his paw and was bleeding so we put some gauze on it and wrapped it up. Well he bled through that and then we put more gauze over the wrap and then tapped it. It seems to be holding for now but he is not too happy about it!
So I'm not sure what we are up to for dinner or for the rest of the night but I'm sure there will be some more High School Musical Sing It!

Also I got Jenna's Dessert E-Cookbook and I have to say it looks pretty awesome! I can't wait to try out some of the recipes, especially Ashley's Maple Almond Butter Cookies- I think I will be making those when I go home next week for Easter! If you haven't bought her cookbook yet you should- all the money is going to a great cause and you get this awesome 85 page cookbook full of delicious desserts!

Also there is a free e-cookbook that Spark People Sent out today with 10 recipes for less than $10 they wanted people to send it along to their friends so here you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster