Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My computer is back!

The fedex man came and brought my computer back today! yay!!!! I missed it so much. Yesterday I was still not that feeling great. I started my day with a Kashi waffle topped with Fage, lemon curd, and a banana. It was delicious!
The pool pump that I picked up on Friday was still broken- now its cracked or something, so I had to take it back to Fairfax- which meant more juice! yay! I got an Apple, Beet, and Carrot juice this time and it was delicious! I think next time I would get this combo with ginger because I loved the ginger in the other one!
yeah I took the picture when I got home and it was already halfway gone haha
Then for lunch I made a quesadilla with leftover taco meat from taco salads earlier in the week and an assortment of all the random shredded cheese we had in the fridge that had very tiny amounts left ( i think I used up the end of 3 different bags of cheese). Topped with a dollop of sour cream and it was amazing!
Then for dinner last night my mom made fajitas and I totally forgot to take a picture! I think it was because I really wasn't feeling good at that point. But they were delicious!

This morning I was feeling much better and I started the day with a Kashi waffle topped with some vanilla chobini. It was definitely amazing! I wasn't super hungry and this was the perfect breakfast.

Then for lunch I made some bunny butts! Rotini and 4 Cheese with some chopped up tomatoes! yummmm I love Annie's!

After lunch I made Scotcharoos for my mom. They are super easy and super delicious! Melt together one cup of peanut butter and one bag of butterscotch chips. Usually about a minute and a half melts them together. Then stir in 6 cups of rice krispies. Then press it into a 9 by 13 pan and stick them in the fridge. In an hour or so you have rice krispies only better!Then I went to take my car in for an estimate for the insurance people who finally called me yesterday! Its going in next week to get fixed so yay! In other news my sister's car is now also broken. Her car wouldn't start and actually had to be towed to the place to get fixed! And my brother is still driving on a spare tire and has yet to get that in to get fixed hahah. I predict my mom's car will break next!

Anyways when I got back from getting the estimate for my car I took my dog on a nice long walk. A cold front has come through and it would have been perfect running weather yesterday and today except I felt like death yesterday and although I feel better today I didn't feel good enough to go run. When I got back my dad made some spaghetti and I topped mine with goat cheese! And I had some mixed veggies and garlic bread on the side. I'm not the biggest fan of spaghetti, especially because in my family spaghetti sauce isn't spaghetti sauce unless it is overloaded with meat but I put some goat cheese on it and it made it much better!Now I think I'm going to go have a bowl of ice cream and then read some more! I'm going to Ohio on Friday for an extended weekend with my grandparents and cousins! I'm so excited! It is all kind of a random last minute thing but I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster