Saturday, May 30, 2009

Crepes and Nutella

I feel like today has been productive even though I really haven't done too much! I started out the day with some strawberries and vanilla chobini along side a kashi waffle topped with strawberries preserves. It was a perfect breakfast!


Then I showered and such and pretty soon it was time for lunch! I made a delicious wrap! It was filled with a Morningstar pizza veggie burger, some super sharp cheddar, tomatoes, spinach, and hummus!
Then I made some iced tea out of some Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger!
Then my mom and I went to Manassas to pick up some things! First we went to Wal-Mart and got some flowers to plant by the pool and I got some Basil and Parsley! I'm pretty excited especially for the basil! Then we went next door to Home Depot and got some corner shelves so I can put up all my little knick knacks! After that we went to Costco to pick up a couple things and put in an order for my sister's graduation cake! And on the way out we both got Berry Smoothies!!!! yum
When we got back I started on dinner- Jenna from Eat Live Run's Fettuccine with Mushroom Chardonnay Cream Sauce that was featured on The Mushroom Channel.
It was really good! The only thing I would change is I would probably use yellow onions instead of shallots and probably top it with some feta or goat cheese! Everyone liked it, except my sister who wasn't home and doesn't like mushrooms at all. My mom and brother complained that it had no meat because they are basically carnivores that think it can't be a meal without meat in it. But even though they complained they still liked it!

After dinner we ran out to Manassas again to the Verizon store and were about to get phones but they didn't have all of the ones we needed so we came home and bought them online. And for dessert we made crepes! We bought premade crepes at Wegmans and then we filled them with Nutella and Strawberries! And topped with some whipped cream and strawberry puree!

I thought mine was pretty but my mom insisted hers was prettier and told me to take a picture of hers too!
And now my brother and I are watching Bedtime Stories which I rented from the Red Box but apparently the rest of the family has already seen it! So they are downstairs watching Bride Wars which I already saw and my brother had no desire to see and we are upstairs watching Bedtime Stories. So far its super cute but it took a long time to get it to work because the DVD player is broken up here! We had to hook up my old dying computer and got that working but then the sound didn't work. So we had to unhook some speakers from the desktop computer and hook them up to the laptop and then it finally worked! Now I'm going to get back to my movie and I hope everyone has a great Sunday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster