Saturday, June 6, 2009

Key Lime Pie

Today has been another super busy day, but first lets back up to yesterday! Right after posting I made a delicious roast beef grilled cheese. It had roast beef (of course), munster, garlic and herb cheddar, and campari tomatoes all on soft oatmeal bread. yummm
And I had the last chocolate chip cookie for dessert.

Then I made myself some spiced tea because I was really not feeling that great.
I was feeling a little better after my spiced tea so I decided to frost the rest of the cupcakes. I whipped of some chocolate buttercream frosting. I honestly don't even remember what recipe or combos of recipes I used, I was feeling a little better but still not great! It was probably the recipe on the back of the hershey cocoa box! Note the frosting on the front left cupcakes, somehow there was a hole in the side of my bag and after frosting one cupcake I noticed the one next to it looked like that. haha its kind of fun I like it, maybe I'll do some cupcakes like that on purpose later!

Then for dinner we cleaned out the fridge and had leftovers, I had some cous cous and bbq.
And pears on the side.
Then I worked on cleaning my room until bed, I finally have my desk cleared off and my dad is going to put up my shelves tonight! yay!

This morning I had a delicious not so Green Monster! It was some vanilla chobini, a splash of milk (because the greek yogurt is too thick and my mom had no more thin yogurt), a banana, two cups of spinach, and about 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries. It was delicious!
Yesterday I soaked some almonds, so one of the first things I did today was make some of Ani Phyo's Raw Donut Holes! Delicious of course, if you haven't tried making these yet then I highly recommend it! I was able to get my hands on some organic no preservative pineapples and dates and it made a huge difference! They mushed up together and rolled together perfectly!

Then after I finished those it was lunch time, there was not much to eat so I had an Annie Chun's Peanut Noodle Bowl.
Then my mom and I went to Wegman's to get stuff for tomorrow! My aunt, uncle, and cousin are coming in town for my sister's graduation and tomorrow we are having a birthday party for my grandpa/ very belated mother's day. (and possibly father's day and my grandma's birthday but I'm really not sure about that!) Anyways while at Wegman's I got some food from the hot bar to bring home and eat for dinner later. The delicious shrimp that my sister and I usually get, some eggplant thing, and a shrimp roll.
When we got home I made a key lime pie for my grandpa. I squeezed a bazillion key limes by hand so this better be delicious! Tomorrow I'm going to put whipping cream and some lime slices on top and make it all pretty!
Now that the pie is done, I have a cake baking in the oven and I'm eating my delicious Wegman's food! I'm going to frost my cake tonight and cover it in fondant and then depending on how much time I have I'll either decorate it tonight or tomorrow. I'm pretty excited because I'm making fondant for the first time so we will see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster