Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm Alive!!!

I am super sorry that I haven't updated in the last month or so. I am alive and I have every intention of keeping this blog going, its just been on a little unplanned hiatus while I'm student teaching. I am at the elementary school and commuting to or from the school for 10-12 hours a day depending on traffic. When I get home I have to grade papers, write lesson plans, and write reflections on my lessons even though all I want to do is crash and sleep! This is my last week fully teaching first grade and then the next week is my phase out week before I move up to fifth grade. So if you bear with me through this week I will try so hard to do a real update next weekend because I won't have so much stuff to do!!

1 comment:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster